Notes, Democafe meeting, 2-4pm on Saturday 19th September 2015
at The Forge, Delancey Street, Camden NW1 7NL
Present: Eddie, Sara, Janos
Minutes of previous meeting held on Saturday 12th September
- Letters from France, 4th and 11th September- look again
Housing (with position paper No. 1)- solutions (LVT, unused houses “new money” for more houses)
- E-mail from France re: Section 5 of position paper, What should be done? What can be done? (copies will be available)
- What about New new-labour?
- Revisiting documents in Current Thinking?
- Using our e-discussion
- that agenda item 2 be postponed until next week for a better attended meeting
- that we politely suggest to members that they inform us of inability to attend (we waited until 3pm in the hope of others joining us for a quorate meeting)
- that DemoCafe Camden sends a message of support to Jeremy Corbyn and team and invites someone to one of our meetings.
- that the “house sale” project be in the context of a pretend property development company